- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
A subdomain is a subsection of a main domain, in this format: subdomain.maindomain.com...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Subdomains" icon under the "Domains" category....
An addon domain is a domain that can be added to an existing hosting account and exist as its own...
Domains usually take anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours to propagate, although this process may...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Parked Domains" icon in the "Domains" category....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution